“We believe that our investment process is as important as the specific investments that we select.”
While a financial plan provides the basis for a course of action, it is merely the beginning point for a true Wealth Management Plan. More often than not, busy people with wonderful intentions put the effort into developing a good plan, only to get distracted by the fast pace of everyday life.
At Cornerstone Wealth Management, we believe wealth management begins with an open ended conversation. An ongoing dialogue that defines your particular goal’s, establishes your priorities and evaluates options based on time, your liquidity needs and tolerance for risk. The knowledge and insight we acquire from these discussions becomes the foundation for your wealth management plan.
Our Wealth Management Process consists of six steps:
- Discovery: We discuss your expectations, values, and consider the big picture. We want to determine your current financial situation with regard to income, savings, living expenses, and debts.
- Establish Goals & Objectives: Specific financial goals are vital to successfully plan for your future. These goals can range from planning for your retirement, saving for your child’s college education, reducing and/or eliminating debt, or saving for a trip or new car. Our team will work with you to clarify and prioritize your financial goals.
- Evaluate Alternatives: Our team will begin to evaluate all possible courses of action, taking into consideration your life situation, personal values, and current economic conditions. Life is like a puzzle, and every piece has its place if properly fitted together.
- Strategy Development: Our team will present specific recommendations that address your goals and objectives, based on the information that you have provided. We will discuss every facet of your plan, and explain the rationale behind each recommendation.
- Implementation: The strength of our strategy means little if it falls short at execution. We will work with you to identify how our recommendations will be carried out.
- Monitor & Adjust: Our Wealth Management Process is a dynamic process that does not end when you take a particular action. We will regularly review and assess our progress towards meeting your specific goals and objectives, and will proactively make adjustments as needed.